GOLDENEAR SUPERSUB X
The new SuperSub™ Series subwoofers are ultra-high-performance yet amazingly compact subwoofers that incorporate many recently developed unique and advanced technologies and components. The goal was to create beautifully styled, finely finished, reasonably sized subwoofers that could generate very low frequency pressure waves of extremely high amplitude, while delivering accurate and precise low frequency performance that is both highly impactful and extremely musical.
Like the SuperSub XXL, the ultra-compact SuperSub X (just a little bigger than a 12-1/2" cube) utilizes the same dual-plane, patented* inertially-balanced driver array, but instead employs two horizontally-opposed 8˝ ultra-long-throw active drivers and two vertically-opposed 10-1/2˝ x 9-1/2˝ planar infrasonic radiators, driven by a 1400 watt Class D Digital amplifier. "Simply unbelieveable" raved the press about it's stunning output after their first audition.
• Dimensions: 14˝ W x 12 3/4˝ D x 13 1/4˝ H
• Weight: 40 lbs (product) /51 lbs (shipping)
• Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 250 Hz
• Amplifier: 1400 Watt ForceField digital amplifier
• Driver Compliment: Two 8˝ long-throw high-output bass drivers,
Two 10 1/2˝ x 9 1/2˝ quadratic planar infrasonic radiators
• LFE Line-Level Input: Unfiltered (no low pass), direct-coupled
• Right/Left Line-Level Input: Variable Low-Pass from 40 Hz – 150 Hz
• Fuse Size: 6-amp 250-volt slow blow fuse (110-volt version)
• Power Requirements/Consumption: Low Voltage Version – 120 V at 50 or 60 Hz / 1400 Watts
US MSRP $1249.99/each
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-714-630-4100.
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-877-618-9202.