GOLDENEAR SUPERSUB XXL
The new SuperSub™ Series subwoofers are ultra-high-performance yet amazingly compact subwoofers that incorporate many recently developed unique and advanced technologies and components. The goal was to create beautifully styled, finely finished, reasonably sized subwoofers that could generate very low frequency pressure waves of extremely high amplitude, while delivering accurate and precise low frequency performance that is both highly impactful and extremely musical.
Housed within the gorgeous piano gloss black enclosure are two horizontally-opposed 12˝ ultra-long-throw active drivers and two vertically-opposed 15˝ x 13˝ planar infrasonic radiators, driven by a 1600 watt Class D Digital amplifier. This dual-plane, patented* dynamic inertial-balancing preserves and focuses all the energy produced by the transducers in order to more effectively move the air in the room, rather than wasting energy moving the box. It also enables you to hear all the fine subtle details in your recordings. The benefit is a new achievement in state-of-the-art subwoofer performance that, not only “rocks the house”, as Big Picture Big Sound’s Chris Boylan raved, but is also, “strong, pure and controlled” as Sound&Vision magazine’s Mark Fleischman wrote. With two active drivers separated horizontally in space, as well as two passive radiators separated vertically, the driver to-room coupling is distributed much more smoothly, for in-room bass performance that can’t typically be achieved with a single subwoofer.
• Dimensions: 19 3/4˝ W x 17 5/8˝ D x 15-7/8˝ H
• Weight: 82 lbs (product) /93 lbs (shipping)
• Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 250 Hz
• Amplifier: 1600 Watt ForceField digital amplifier
• Driver Compliment: Two 12˝ long-throw high-output bass drivers,
Two 13˝ x 15˝ quadratic planar infrasonic radiators
• LFE Line-Level Input: Unfiltered (no low pass), direct-coupled
• Right/Left Line-Level Input: Variable Low-Pass from 40 Hz – 150 Hz
• Fuse Size: 8-amp 250-volt slow blow fuse (110-volt version)
• Power Requirements/Consumption: Low Voltage Version – 120 V at 50 or 60 Hz / 1600 Watts
US MSRP $1999.99/each
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-714-630-4100.
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-877-618-9202.