ORTOFON QUINTET MONO
The Quintet Mono is a new true Mono from Ortofon. It features Nude Elliptical r/R 8/18µm stylus that is a good solution for playing mono microgroove vinyl records. The Quintet Mono will track perfectly through even worn and damaged records and ensure the surface noise control. Quintet Mono uses a strapped output to deliver the same output signal from both sets of pole pins. This effectively eliminates the need for mono-specific equipment, making it possible to enjoy true mono reproduction on any stereo playback system. The Quintet Series gives excellent results with most common tonearms.
• Output voltage at 1 kHz 5 cm/sec: 0.3 mV
• Frequency range at -3 dB: 20-25.000 Hz
• Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-2.0 dB
• Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force: 70 μm
• Compliance (dynamic, lateral): 15 μm/mN
• Stylus type: Nude Elliptical
• Stylus tip radius: r/R 8/18 μm
• Tracking force range: 2.1-2.5 g (21-25 mN)
• Tracking force recommended: 2.3 g (23 mN)
• Tracking angle 20º
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 5 Ohm
• Recommended load impedance: 20 Ohm
• Cartridge body material: ABS/Aluminum
• Coil wire material: Pure 4-nines copper
• Cartridge color: White
• Cartridge weight: 9 g
MSRP $ 524.00
If you are interested in this product, have questions, or want to schedule an audition, please call 1-714-630-4100.
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-877-618-9202.