ACOUSTIC SIGNATURE - NOVUM TURNTABLE
The Novum is a fully new design. No stone was left unturned, creating a stunning looking table with enormous sound quality. Novum is manufactured with a new revolutionary ‘Silencer Platter 3’ design, one of the most significant improvements in turntable designs. It is driven by 3 integrated invisible motors driving a heavy sub platter. The Novum is designed and built for exceptional music reproduction, outperforming turntables costing much more. The fully digital motor control is situated in an external housing to generate perfect signals for the motor´s and to avoid any influence to the cartridge. The turntable base has been designed for optimum stability; the large footprint of the table NOVUM is engineered to provide exceptional sound, but its form is also attractively contemporary.
• Drive unit: 3 Synchron motor, electronically regulated, Power-decoupled, adjustable
• Bearing: Highly precise roller burnished Tidorfolon bearing
• Chassis: Resonance-optimized mass chassis with 3 adjustable feet, very soft alloy for low resonance.
• Platter: High precision plate made of aluminum, 5 cm thick, 15 kg with 24 Silencer modules double isolated.
• Speed Range: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
• Power Supply: 100 to 260V AC
• Dimensions: 480 mm depth, 670 mm width ca. 36 kg depending on extras ordered
MSRP $ TBA
If you are interested in this product, have questions, or want to schedule an audition, please call 1-714-630-4100.