ATMOSPHERE LEVEL 1 - INTERCONNECTS
Atmosphere Series cables deliver music on a massive scale with the same ultra black backgrounds Synergistic Research Active Shielded Cables are famous for. In fact Atmosphere Series cables are among the most holographic and highest resolution interconnects and speaker cables S.R. has ever produced and is only surpassed by the Reference Galileo LE interconnects and speaker cables. Thanks to reduced build times and cutting edge Synergistic Research technology, Atmosphere Series Cables deliver state-of-the-art performance at price points other cables cannot match.
The Atmosphere Series consists of Level 1 through Level 4 interconnects and speaker cables offering progressively higher performance and additional features as you move up the line.
2 each Tricon 4th Gen:
- Conductor: Silver Matrix mono crystal conductors with separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Teflon
- Shielding: UEF Silver Braid
- Geometry: 2 channel single ended / 6 channel balanced
RCA or XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR-20 RCA -or- Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
- 8 (RCA) 12 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- UEF Shielding
- Silver Solder 4%
- Hand build time: 1.5 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: 2-million volt on signal, ground and shield conductors / connectors RCA -or- XLR
- 5-day Burn In: 2-step process
- Hand Made in California factory
MSRP $ 695.00 / 1M Pair RCA
MSRP $ 895.00 / 1M Pair XLR
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-714-630-4100.