ATMOSPHERE LEVEL 3 SPEAKER CABLES
Atmosphere Series cables deliver music on a massive scale with the same ultra black backgrounds Synergistic Research Active Shielded Cables are famous for. In fact Atmosphere Series cables are among the most holographic and highest resolution interconnects and speaker cables S.R. has ever produced and is only surpassed by the Reference Galileo LE interconnects and speaker cables. Thanks to reduced build times and cutting edge Synergistic Research technology, Atmosphere Series Cables deliver state-of-the-art performance at price points other cables cannot match.
The Atmosphere Series consists of Level 1 through Level 4 interconnects and speaker cables offering progressively higher performance and additional features as you move up the line.
4 each H.C.SP. 2nd Gen:
- Silver Copper Matrix: separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Modified Polyethylene
- Shielding: UEF + Silver Mylar -Quantum Tunneled
- Listened for Signal Direction before build
4 each Tricon 4th Gen:
- Silver Matrix: Mono crystal conductors with a separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Teflon
- Shielding: Ground Plane Technology
- Geometry: Triaxial
- Listening tests performed for signal direction before build
4 each Silver Air String Cable Geometries:
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure mono crystal silver conductor
- 4 separate Air Strings RCA / 8 separate Air Strings XLR
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
Each Channel of Level 3 Speaker Cables are actually 2 separate runs of H.C.S.P. 2nd Gen cables plus 2 separate runs Silver and mono filament plus 2 separate runs of Tricon 4th Gen cables.
BoFa Banana and Silver Spade Connectors:
- Available terminations Silver Spade connector -or-BoFa Banana
- 30 point-to-point hand soldered connections
- UEF – 2 + UEF – 3 termination (proprietary)
- 1 Termination for Atmosphere Tuning Module (Red)
- Ground Plane Termination
- Silver Solder 4%
- Hand build time: 3.0 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: Standard Level 4
- 5 day Burn In: 2 step process
- Hand Made in California factory
MSRP $ 3,500.00 / 8ft Pair
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-714-630-4100.