ATMOSPHERE LEVEL 4 - INTERCONNECTS
Atmosphere Series cables deliver music on a massive scale with the same ultra black backgrounds Synergistic Research Active Shielded Cables are famous for. In fact Atmosphere Series cables are among the most holographic and highest resolution interconnects and speaker cables S.R. has ever produced and is only surpassed by the Reference Galileo LE interconnects and speaker cables. Thanks to reduced build times and cutting edge Synergistic Research technology, Atmosphere Series Cables deliver state-of-the-art performance at price points other cables cannot match.
The Atmosphere Series consists of Level 1 through Level 4 interconnects and speaker cables offering progressively higher performance and additional features as you move up the line.
2 each Tricon 4th Gen:
- Silver Matrix: Mono crystal conductors with a separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Teflon
- Shielding: Ground Plane Technology
- Geometry: 9 channel single ended / 11 channel balanced per pair
- Listening tests performed for signal direction before build
2 each Silver Air String cables:
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure mono crystal silver conductor
- 4 separate conductors RCA / 8 separate conductors XLR
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Shielding: UEF Ground Plane Technology
- Level 3 OTSP UEF Cell Filtration
Geometry / Filter Count:
- Each Pair of Level 4 Interconnects are actually 2 separate runs of Tricon 4th Gen cables RCA -or- 4 separate runs Tricon 4th Gen cables XLR plus 4 Sealed Air Dielectric Silver cables RCA -or- 8 Sealed Air Dielectric Silver cables XLR plus one UEF Level 3 OTSP 3-channel filter for ground, signal and shield for RCA or XLR interconnects.
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 RCA -or- Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
- Level 4 UEF Signal Matrix (proprietary)
- 44 (RCA) 56 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Individual EXP Isolated cable geometries for improved vibrational isolation of each geometry
- 1 Termination for Atmosphere tuning Module (Red and Blue)
- UEF Ground Plane termination
- Silver Solder 4%
- Hand build time: 4.5 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: Standard Level 4
- 5-day Burn In: 2 step process
- Hand Made in California factory
MSRP $ 2,495.00 / 1M Pair RCA
MSRP $ 3,095.00 / 1M Pair XLR
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-714-630-4100.