GALILEO UEF POWER CORDS
Galileo UEF cables are hand crafted in our California factory and feature Uniform Energy Field geometries with pure silver and tungsten conductors, air dielectrics, graphene a near super conductor at room temperature and precious metal EM and UEF Cells encased in carbon fiber for resonance control. The absolute cutting edge of SR Technology is employed in these new cables making them easily the most natural and best sounding cables we’ve every manufactured.
Galileo UEF AC PowerCords:
NEW Synergistic Research Galileo UEF AC cables available in analogue and digital variants featuring internal Swiss made power supplies for Active Shielding, Graphene and Pure Mono Crystal Silver conductors in air sealed dielectrics. Hand made in our California factory these power cords define state-of-the-art.
Galileo UEF Active Power Cords feature 10 Active Shielded geometries running in parallel each powered by an on board Swiss made power supply. All conductors pass through a UEF Filter comprised of precious metals and Graphene for no loos of current AC filtration. Active Shielding is voiced with a single UEF Tuning Circuit for Galileo UEF Analogue, and twin UEF Active Tuning Circuits for Galileo UEF Digital for up to 3 separate tuning options to ensure harmonically balanced system integration.
Galileo LE AC Power Cord Specifications:
· Silver Air Strings- 99.999% pure silver signal conductor, Air (sealed) dielectric
· Tricon String- 99.999% pure silver signal conductors, Teflon dielectric
· High Current Galileo String- Silver Matrix conductors, Modified PE dielectric
· Shielding- Galileo Active Shielding
· Cable Count:
· Each Galileo UEF Speaker Cable is actually 10 separate pair of cables- 4 pair High Current Galileo Silver Matrix Strings, 1 pair Tricon Strings, 1 pair Silver Air Strings, 1 each Tungsten Air String, 1 each Silver Active Shielding balanced DC geometry
· UEF Filtration:
· Precious metals / Graphene / Silk and Teflon dielectric
· Synergistic Research G07 Pure Gold Signal Path Wall and IEC 15 amp and 20 amp connectors
$5,595.00 – 5 Feet
$7,100.00 – 8 Feet
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-714-630-4100.