GOLDENEAR IN-CEILING INVISA MPX
The Invisa MPX MultiPolar™ In-Wall/In-Ceiling Loudspeaker combines the advantages of a direct-radiating loudspeaker with the enhanced spaciousness and dispersion of a bipolar speaker. This makes them the perfect choice for the rear or side surround channels of a multi-channel installation, as well as for front main speakers or for distributed audio multi-room installations. It can be easily mounted in walls or ceilings and is very flexible in terms of orientation. Like the other Invisa Series speakers, it has a flat magnetically attached micro-perf grille that covers the flange for an attractive, nearly invisible look. It combines two precisely angled spiderleg cast-basket 5" bass/midrange drivers, a High-Velocity Folded Ribbon Tweeter (HVFR™) and a complex precision crossover network with a high-frequency equalization switch. Like the Invisa HTR 7000, it features GoldenEar’s unique Non-Periodic Diffraction Control and Wave-Launch technology for enhanced clarity and source-less sound radiation into the room.
• Speaker Dimensions: 13-7/8˝ H x 7-1/4˝ W x 3-3/4˝ depth
• Grille Dimensions: 14-1/2˝ H x 7-3/4˝ W
• Round Grille Dimensions: n/a
• Cutout: 12-3/4˝ H x 6-1/4˝ W
• Weight: 6 lbs (product) / 10 lbs (shipping)
• Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 35 kHz
• Efficiency: 90 dB
• Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
• Driver Compliment: Two - 4-1/2˝ High-Definition Cast-Basket MVPP™
Mid/Bass Drivers, One - HVFR™ High-Velocity Folded Ribbon Tweeter
• Recommended Amplification: 10 - 250 watt/channel
US MSRP $499.99/each
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-714-630-4100.