GOLDENEAR TRITON ONE
The Triton One is an evolutionary speaker that builds upon all the advanced technologies that have made the Tritons famous. The sleek 54" tall Triton One represents the highest technology GoldenEar has to offer, including 56 bit DSP engine for the sub section, a fully balanced crossover design, high-end film capacitors, advanced cabinet design, and much more. The Triton One includes a built-in subwoofer section powered by a 1600 watt GoldenEar ForceField digital amplifier. The amp drives three 5" x 9" front-mounted quadratic subwoofer bass drivers which are coupled to dual (per side) side-mounted 7" x 10" quadratic planar infrasonic bass radiators. Our newly developed Frequency Dependent Bass Loading Technology, utilizing open-cell polyurethane foam damping pads, as well as special hollow-fiberfill, further optimizes low-frequency performance. There are two newly designed 5-1/4" cast-basket midrange/upper bass drivers, which incorporate GoldenEar’s proprietary Multi-Vaned Phase Plug (MVPP™) design, housed in dual discreet midrange chambers, arranged in a D’Appolito array surrounding the extraordinary GoldenEar High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) tweeter.
• Dimensions: 5-3/4˝ W x 8˝ W (rear) x 16-5/8˝ D x 54˝ H Base: 12-3/8˝ W x 19-3/4˝ D
• Weight: 80 lbs (product) / 99 lbs (shipping)
• Frequency Response: 14 Hz - 35 kHz
• Efficiency: 92 dB
• Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
• Driver Complement: Three - 5˝ x 9˝ Long-Throw Quadratic Subwoofer Bass Drivers, coupled to:
Four - 7˝ x 10˝ Quadratic Planar Infrasonic Radiators, Two - 5-1/4" High-Definition Cast-Basket
MVPP™ Upper-Bass/Mid Drivers, One - HVFR™ High-Velocity Folded Ribbon Tweeter
• Recommended Amplification: 20 - 650 watt/channel
• Built-In Subwoofer Power Amplification: 1600 watt ForceField Amplifier
US MSRP $2499.99/each
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-714-630-4100.
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-877-618-9202.