MAGICO S5 MKII
More Magico, Less Money: The S5 Loudspeaker. This single-wired, sealed box loudspeaker is a three way design using a more conventional enclosure to bring its price within reach. Using all Magico-spec drive units, a 25mm beryllium dome tweeter, a 150mm Nano-Tec midrange unit derived from the Q series, and a pair of (10”) hybrid Nano-Tec bass units. There are six painted finishes available on the S5, as well as several M-Cast finishes. The S5 is robust and powerful in the bass, smooth yet detailed in the treble, with an intoxicating midrange that invites long listening sessions. The highs are airy and fast, yet never harsh -- the S5 just sounds right. These speakers play loud and clean, louder than any speaker anywhere near their size. The S5 reminds us that music is not a disposable thing, but something to be engaged by and cherished. This exceptional speaker won “BEST SOUND OF SHOW” (2012 Munich Hi End Show).
• (1) 1" (2.54cm) MBD7 Diamond Coated Beryllium Dome Tweeter
• (1) 6" (15.24cm) MAG6004RTC Graphene Nano-Tec Cone Midrange
• (2) 10" (25.4cm) MAG10508 Aluminum Cone Woofers
• Sensitivity: 88 dB
• Impedance: 4 Ohms
• Frequency Response: 20Hz – 50kHz
• Recommended Power: 50 – 1000 Watts
• Dimensions: 48”H x 14”D x 15”W
• Weight: 220 lbs. each – Ships in Two wood Crates
• $38,000.00 / pair – (M-Cast standard finish)
• $42,750.00 / pair – (M-Coat high-gloss finish)
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-714-630-4100.