McINTOSH MC275 - VERSION VI AMPLIFIER
This tube power amplifier has all the features to meet the needs of today’s music enthusiast, while preserving the qualities that have made the MC275 the most revered McIntosh tube amplifier.
This sixth generation MC275 has many subtle enhancements from the previous release that greatly improve performance. Combined with the widest bandwidth McIntosh output transformer design, the MC275 features tauter bass control and thermally quiet circuit design. The result is pure music.
McIntosh patented, gold plated, speaker binding posts assure the best connection to all speaker cables, while high quality balanced and unbalanced input connectors enhance signal transfer from the connected preamplifier. The seven small tubes are LED illuminated to indicate the amplifiers functional status: upon power up, they sequentially glow amber for a few seconds and then all turn green to signify system readiness. In the rare case of an output tube failure, the small tubes in front of it will turn red to notify you of the problem. Power Control is used to remotely control tube illumination from a McIntosh preamplifier.
• Power Output per Channel: 75W @ 4, 8, or 16 Ohms
• Two Channels
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5%
• S/N below rated output: 105dB
• Dynamic Headroom: 1.2dB
• Damping Factor: >22
• Rated Power Band: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Frequency Response +0, -0.25dB: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Frequency Response -3dB: 10Hz to 100kHz
• Input and Output Remote Power Control
Call for price
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-714-630-4100.
• Unity Coupled Circuit Configuration
• Vacuum Tube Circuit Design
• Mono Parallel: 150W @ 2,4, or 8 Ohms
• Balanced Input
• Small LED Signal Tubes for Illumination
• Polished Stainless Steel Chassis
• New McIntosh Style Gold Plated Binding Posts
• Dimensions: 21 1/2" W x 8 1/2" H x 12" D
• Weight: 67 lbs