McINTOSH XR50 SPEAKERS
XR50 is a cleverly engineered compact bookshelf speaker that produces the rich, full sound one would expect from much larger speakers. Fine gloss wood finishes are offered in Black, Red Walnut and Pear Maple. The magnetically attached grill is acoustically transparent and covered with a neutral black cloth. Unique front panel McIntosh logo may be illuminated when used with McIntosh components. Amplifiers from 75 to 300 watts are appropriate power for XR50. An additional connection passes on Meter Illumination Control for compatible power amplifiers. When connecting the XR50 3-way bookshelf speaker to an amplifier, it is important to use cables of adequate size so that there is no signal loss. This bookshelf speaker can be used in both music and home theater systems.
• Impedance Nominal: 8 Ohms
• Power Rating: 75 to 300 Watts
• Frequency Response: 40Hz to 45kHz
• Sound Pressure Level, 2.8V/1m: 81dB
• Crossover: 500Hz, 8kHz
• Number of Woofers: 1
• Woofer Size: 6"
• Woofer Type: Cast Frame, LD/HP®, Poly Cone
• Number of Midranges: 2
• Midrange Size: 2"
Call for price
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-714-630-4100.
• Midrange Type: Inverted Titanium Dome
• Number of Tweeters: 1
• Tweeter Size: 3/4"
• Tweeter Type: Titanium Dome
• System Type: Ported 3-Way Bookshelf
• Grille: Black knit cloth, magnetically attached
• Available Finishes: Red Walnut, Black, Pear Maple
• Dimensions: 8" W x 17" H x 11-3/4" D
• Weight: 19.5 lbs