McINTOSH C22 PREAMPLIFIER
Featuring a cool, 1960s retro design, the C22 has been updated to modern standards to deliver a performance on par with any other McIntosh preamp. Electromagnetic input switching provides reliable, noiseless and distortion free operation. Low distortion levels of all types are less than 0.08%, allowing music to be presented with total transparency and accuracy.
A total of 10 inputs include 2 balanced and 6 unbalanced along with Moving Coil and Moving Magnet phono input sections with selectable resistance and capacitive loading so every phono cartridge and turntable can be perfectly matched to produce the best sound. Outputs are comprised of 1 set of balanced and 3 sets of unbalanced connections. Bass and Treble tone controls with bypass feature allow you to listen to your favorite songs at your preferred tonal balance. Power control outputs will turn a complete McIntosh system on or off using the front panel or remote control.
While featuring a retro look, timeless McIntosh design cues such as a partial black glass front panel, knobs and brushed aluminum end caps allows the C22 to seamlessly blend in with other McIntosh components to create one cohesive system.
• Total harmonic Distortion: 0.008%
• Frequency Response, +0, -3dB: 15Hz to 100,000Hz
• Maximum Volts Out (Balanced / Unbalanced): 16/8 V RMS
• Input Impedance (Balanced / Unbalanced): 20K ohm, 20K ohm
• Phono Voltage Gain: 60dB
• High Level Voltage Gain: 15dB
• Signal To Noise Ratio: 98dB
• 1/4" Headphone Output
• Inputs Unbalanced: 3 Stereo
• Inputs Balanced: 2 Stereo
• Variable Outputs Unbalanced: 2 Stereo
• Variable Outputs Balanced: 1 Stereo
Call for price
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-714-630-4100.
• Adjustable Phono Moving Magnet
• Adjustable Phono Moving Coil
• Bass and treble Tone Controls
• Tone Bypass
• Power Control Output: 2 Main 2 Switched
• 8 Rear Panel Data Ports
• Single Chassis
• Tube, 6ea. 12AX7a
• On, Power Consumption: 75 watts
• Dimensions: 17.5" W x 6" H x 18" D
• Weight: 27 lbs