McINTOSH MC152 AMPLIFIER
The McIntosh MC152 stereo amplifier delivers 150 watts of power into two channels at 2, 4 or 8 ohms. Both balanced and unbalanced inputs are included for connecting your preamp. Our smallest current model solid state stereo amplifier in terms of power output, the MC152 is perfect for modest sized systems where higher power output levels are not needed or in home theaters to power surround channels.
Featuring a space saving design with a slim 6” tall chassis, it can fit where larger models can’t. While it may be physically smaller than our other amplifiers, it's still full of all the technology McIntosh is known for and will perform to the same high standards as any of our amps. McIntosh output Autoformers ensure every speaker receives full power regardless of its impedance while our unique Power Guard® circuitry prevents clipping that could damage your speakers. McIntosh's patented speaker binding posts provide a secure connection to your speaker cables.
The MC152 is completed by the classic McIntosh black glass front panel, silver end caps and a pair of large, easy to read blue watt meters that are globally recognized as a symbol of quality audio. Bring the MC152 home today and introduce your friends and family to the legendary performance only McIntosh can deliver.
• Power Output per Channel: 150W @ 2,4, or 8 Ohms
• Two Channels
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
• S/N below rated output: 118dB balanced, 115dB rca
• Dynamic Headroom: 2.0dB
• Damping Factor: >40 Wideband
• Rated Power Band: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Frequency Response +0, -0.25dB: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Frequency Response -3dB: 10Hz to 100kHz
• Remote Power Control
• Push Pull Complementary Circuit Configuration
Call for price
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-714-630-4100.
• Transistor Circuit Design
• Meter Light Switch
• Balanced Input: 1 stereo
• Glass Front Panel with handles
• LED Fiber Optic Illumination
• Chassis style: enclosed steel
• New McIntosh Style Gold Plated Binding Posts
• Dimensions: 17 1/2" W x 6" H x 21" D
• Weight: 75 lbs