McINTOSH MC301 AMPLIFIER
The McIntosh MC301 monoblock amplifier delivers 300 watts of power into a single channel at 2, 4 or 8 ohms. Both balanced and unbalanced inputs are included for connecting your preamp, along with balanced and unbalanced outputs for ease of connecting bi-amp configurations. Its monoblock design is the ultimate in system configuration as each speaker has its own dedicated amp, guaranteeing maximum channel separation and audio fidelity.
While it is physically smaller than our other amplifiers thanks to its space saving 6” tall chassis, it's still full of all the technology McIntosh is known for and will perform to the same high standards as any of our amps. The McIntosh output Autoformer ensures every speaker receives full power regardless of its impedance. With our Quad Balanced design, any noise is cancelled inside the Autoformer, yielding the highest power with the least amount of distortion. McIntosh's unique Power Guard circuitry prevents harsh sounding clipping that could damage your speakers. Your speaker cables will be securely connected to the amp with our patented speaker binding posts.
The MC301 is completed by the classic McIntosh black glass front panel, silver end caps and a large, easy to read blue watt meter that is globally recognized as a symbol of quality audio. Impress your friends and family with the legendary performance only McIntosh can deliver by adding the MC301 to your audio system.
• Power Output per Channel: 300W @ 2,4, or 8 Ohms
• One Channel
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
• S/N below rated output: 120dB balanced, 118dB rca
• Dynamic Headroom: 2.0dB
• Damping Factor: >40 Wideband
• Rated Power Band: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Frequency Response +0, -0.25dB: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Frequency Response -3dB: 10Hz to 100kHz
• Remote Power Control
• Push Pull Complementary Circuit Configuration
Call for price
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-714-630-4100.
• Transistor Circuit Design
• Meter Light Switch
• Balanced Input
• Glass Front Panel
• LED Fiber Optic Illumination
• Enclosed Steel Chassis
• New McIntosh Style Gold Plated Binding Posts
• Dimensions: 17 1/2" W x 6" H x 21" D
• Weight: 67 lbs