McINTOSH MC75 AMPLIFIER
The MC75 mono vacuum tube power amplifier delivers modern performance standards in a classic design. It has all the features to meet the needs of today’s music enthusiast. As with all McIntosh mono amplifiers, the MC75 will provide ultimate stereo separation with each channel utilizing a separate amplifier. 75 Watts of power is output into a 2, 4 or 8 Ohm speaker with less than 0.5% distortion.
McIntosh’s patented Unity Coupled Circuit design provides low distortion, extended frequency response and long tube life. The MC75’s large, oversize power transformer provides unusually high power and dynamic response from a single pair of KT88 output tubes, once again setting the performance benchmark for tube amplification.
Balanced and unbalanced inputs combined with power control allow matching with all contemporary McIntosh preamps and processors. Sentry Monitor tube protection circuit will ensure the MC75 will have a long and trouble free operating life.
• Power Output per Channel: 75W @ 2, 4, or 8 Ohms
• One Channel
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5%
• S/N below rated output: 110dB
• Dynamic Headroom: 1.5dB
• Damping Factor: >18 Wideband
• Rated Power Band: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Frequency Response +0, -0.25dB: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Frequency Response -3dB: 10Hz to 100kHz
• Input and Output Remote Power Control
Call for price
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-714-630-4100.
• Unity Coupled Circuit Configuration
• Vacuum Tube Circuit Design
• Mono Parallel: 150W @ 2,4, or 8 Ohms
• Balanced Input
• Small LED Signal Tubes for Illumination
• Polished Stainless Steel Chassis
• New McIntosh Style Gold Plated Binding Posts
• Dimensions: 17 3/4" W x 8 1/2" H x 8 1/2" D
• Weight: 38 lbs