ORTOFON 2M MONO
The 2M Series of cartridges is designed for precise and accurate retrieval of the information in the record groove. The 2M series of Ortofon’s cartridges feature trademark split pole pins, an invention that enables moving magnet cartridges to have a flat frequency response, as with a moving coil cartridge. The 2M Mono Series features an improved engine, which provides a high level of sonic accuracy and an R 18µm Nude Spherical stylus that is an optimal solution for playing mono microgroove vinyl records.
• Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec: 4 mV
• Frequency range at - 3dB: 20-22.000 Hz
• Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz + 3 / - 1 dB
• Tracking ability at 315Hz: 70 µm
• Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 18 µm/mN
• Stylus type: Nude Spherical
• Stylus tip radius: R 18 µm
• Tracking force range: 1.6-2.0g (16-20 mN)
• Tracking force, recommended: 1.8 g (18 mN)
• Tracking angle: 20°
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 700 Ohm
• Internal inductance: 350 mH
• Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
• Recommended load capacitance: 150-300 pF
• Cartridge weight without screws 7.2 g
• Replacement stylus unit: 2M Mono
• Stylus protection guard: 2M Mono
US MSRP $ 356.00
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-877-618-9202.
If you are interested in this product, have questions, or want to schedule an audition, please call 1-714-630-4100.