ORTOFON 2M RED
The Ortofon 2M Red cartridge performs above and beyond its price level and is a great way to improve the sound of your set up. Built on the Ortofon principle to create cartridges that recreate sound without coloring it, the 2M Red affords an accurate, transparent and convincing display of your recordings. While being one of the best sounding cartridges at its level, Ortofon has also taken into account size and weight, designing this cartridge for easy mounting onto most common turntables. Achieve high fidelity sound at an affordable price with the Ortofon 2M Red.
• Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 5.5 mV
• Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1.5 dB
• Channel separation at 1 kHz: 22 dB
• Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
• Frequency range at - 3dB: 20-22.000 Hz
• Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz + 3 / - 1 dB
• Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 70 µm
• Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 20 µm/mN
• Stylus type: Elliptical
• Stylus tip radius: r/R 8/18 µm
• Tracking force range: 1,6-2,0g (16-20 mN)
• Tracking force, recommended: 1.8 g (18 mN)
• Tracking angle: 20°
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 1.3 kOhm
• Internal inductance: 700 mH
• Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
• Recommended load capacitance: 150-300 pF
• Cartridge weight: 7.2g
US MSRP $ 100.00
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-877-618-9202.
If you are interested in this product, have questions, or want to schedule an audition, please call 1-714-630-4100.