The Absolute Sound 2012 Product of the Year, the Ortofon Anna MC cartridge represents the highest caliber of engineering, state-of-the-art manufacturing, and an unchanging commitment to reveal the true emotions of music. Anna is a perfect partner for most MC phono preamps and step-up transformers. With focus on providing music in its entirety without compromise, offering an ideal balance of precision and musicality to provide an engaging experience on a whole new level, the Anna will destroy the limitations of recorded music.
• Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec: 0.2 mV
• Channel balance at 1 kHz: 0.5 dB
• Channel separation at 1 kHz: 25 dB
• Channel separation at 15 kHz: 22 dB
• Frequency response: 20 Hz-20.000 Hz +/- 1.5 dB
• Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 80 µm
• Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 9 µm/mN
• Stylus type: Special polished Nude Ortofon Replicant 100 on Boron Cantilever
• Stylus tip radius: r/R 5/100 µm
• Tracking force, recommended: 2.6 g (26 mN)
• Tracking angle: 23°
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 6 Ohm
• Recommended load impedance: > 10 Ohm
• Cartridge body material: SLM Titanium
• Cartridge color: Black/Silver
• Cartridge weight: 16g
MSRP $ 8,924.00
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-877-618-9202.
If you are interested in this product, have questions, or want to schedule an audition, please call 1-714-630-4100.