ORTOFON CADENZA BLACK
The Black model is using a Nude Shibata stylus with a boron cantilever. The effective mass of the stylus/cantilever system is extremely low by using a very thin boron rod. This material is extremely stiff and even more lightweight compared to aluminum. It also uses the WRD (Wide Range Damping-system), controlling the high and low frequency damping separately. Cadenza Black is optimized for an amazing tonal neutrality, dynamics and purity of sound. It is high performing on areas like detail, consistency and sound staging.
• Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. 0,3 mV
• Channel balance at 1 kHz < 0,8 dB
• Channel separation at 1 kHz > 27 dB
• Channel separation at 15 kHz > 20 dB
• Frequency range at - 3dB 20 - 60.000 Hz
• Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +1,5/0
• Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force 90µm
• Compliance, dynamic, lateral 16 µm/mN
• Stylus type: Nude Shibata, Boron cantilever
• Stylus tip radius: r/R 6/50 µm
• Tracking force range: 2,0-2,5 g (20-25 mN)
• Tracking force, recommended: 2,3 g (23 mN)
• Tracking angle: 20°
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 5 Ohm
• Recommended load impedance: > 10 Ohm
• Cartridge body material: Stainless steel Aluminum
• Cartridge color: Black/Black
• Cartridge weight: 10,7 gram
MSRP $ 2,729.00
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-877-618-9202.
If you are interested in this product, have questions, or want to schedule an audition, please call 1-714-630-4100.