ORTOFON CADENZA BRONZE
The Cadenza Bronze model is using a replicant 100 stylus and a conical aluminum cantilever. The coil wire is the famous Ortofon Aucurum wire, which is a gold plated 6NX copper wire. A Field Stabilizing Element, FSE, is used for optimal linearity especially during complex crescendo passages. Cadenza Bronze is a true high-end reference cartridge, conveying music with supreme precision, impact and dynamics. Its stereo imaging capabilities illuminate the farthest corners of the sound stage in all three dimensions.
• Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. 400 μV
• Channel balance at 1 kHz < 1 dB
• Channel separation at 1 kHz > 24 dB
• Channel separation at 15 kHz > 20 dB
• Frequency range at - 3dB 20 - 55 kHz
• Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +1,5
• Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force 80 µm
• Compliance, dynamic, lateral 12 µm/mN
• Stylus type: Nude Ortofon replicant,, conical aluminum
• Stylus tip radius: r/R 5/100 µm
• Tracking force range: 2,2-2,7 g (22-27 mN)
• Tracking force, recommended: 2,5 g (25 mN)
• Tracking angle: 23°
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 5 Ohm
• Recommended load impedance: 50-200 Ohm
• Cartridge body material: Stainless steel / Aluminum
• Cartridge color: Bronze/Black
• Cartridge weight 10,7 gram
MSRP $ 2,309.00
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-877-618-9202.
If you are interested in this product, have questions, or want to schedule an audition, please call 1-714-630-4100.