ORTOFON CADENZA MONO
The Mono model is made with a nude fine line stylus and a cylindrical aluminum cantilever. For easy use the pins are connected so you get the same signal from both pairs of connecting pins. The stylus radius is r/R 8/40 μm. Sharing internal build with the Cadenza Red and with optimized adjustments for mono playback the sound is relaxed, homogeneous and moderate. Find your old records as well as new micro groove mono records and experience the Cadenza Mono.
• Output voltage: at 1 kHz 5 cm/sec 450 μV
• Frequency range: at -3 dB 20 Hz - 50 kHz
• Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz -3
• Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force *) 70 μm
• Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 12 μm/mN
• Stylus type: Nude fine line, Al. cantilever
• Stylus tip radius: r/R 8/40
• Tracking force range: 2,2-2,7 g (22-27 mN)
• Tracking force recommended: 2,5 g (25 mN)
• Tracking angle: 20º
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 5 Ohm
• Recommended load impedance: 50-500 Ohm
• Cartridge body: material Stainless steel Aluminum
• Cartridge color: Natural/Black
• Cartridge weight: 10,7 g
MSRP $ 1,280.00
If you are interested in this product, have questions, or want to schedule an audition, please call 1-714-630-4100.
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-877-618-9202.