ORTOFON CADENZA RED
The Cadenza Red model is using a nude fine line stylus with a cylindrical aluminum cantilever. The stylus tip radius is r/R 8/40 μm. The coils are made from 6NX pure silver wire. An improved winding process on the armature allows a better channel balance. The sound picture of the Cadenza Red is more relaxed, homogeneous and moderately dynamic in the perspective compared to the Cadenza Blue and has great space and depth in the stereo image.
• Output voltage at 1 kHz 5 cm/sec 450 μV
• Channel balance < 1,5 dB
• Channel separation at 1 kHz > 23 dB
• Channel separation at 15 kHz > 15 dB
• Frequency range at -3 dB 20 Hz - 50 kHz
• Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz -3
• Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force *) 80 μm
• Compliance, dynamic, lateral 12 μm/mN
• Stylus type: Nude fine line, Al. cantilever
• Stylus tip radius: r/R 8/40
• Tracking force range: 2,2-2,7 g (22-27 mN)
• Tracking force recommended: 2,5 g (25 mN)
• Tracking angle: 20º
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 5 Ohm
• Recommended load impedance: 50-500 Ohm
• Cartridge body material: Stainless steel Aluminum
• Cartridge color: Red/Black
• Cartridge weight: 10,7 g
MSRP $ 1,280.00
If you are interested in this product, have questions, or want to schedule an audition, please call 1-714-630-4100.
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-877-618-9202.