ORTOFON QUINTET BLACK
The Quintet Black is graced with a Nude Shibata diamond, considered one of the best stylus profiles available, mounted on a high-performance Boron cantilever. Unfettered by musical genre, the Quintet Black is the closest to Ortofon’s true accuracy of sound in the Quintet series. The MC Quintet Series is congruent with Ortofon’s unrelenting commitment to providing the most precise and accurate reproduction possible without coloration. The Quintet Series gives excellent results with most common tonearms.
• Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec: 0.3 mV
• Channel balance at 1 kHz: < 1.0 dB
• Channel separation at 1 kHz: > 23 dB
• Channel separation at 15 kHz: > 15 dB
• Frequency range at - 3dB: 20 - 25.000 Hz
• Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz +/- 1.5 dB
• Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 80 µm
• Compliance (dynamic, lateral): 15 µm/mN
• Stylus type: Nude Shibata on Boron cantilever
• Stylus tip radius: r/R 6/50 µm
• Tracking force range: 2.1-2.5 g (21-25 mN)
• Tracking force, recommended: 2.3 g (23 mN)
• Tracking angle: 20°
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 5 Ohm
• Recommended load impedance: > 20 Ohm
• Cartridge body material: ABS/Aluminum
• Coil wire material: Aucurum
• Cartridge color: Black
• Cartridge weight: 9 g
MSRP $ 999.00
If you are interested in this product, have questions, or want to schedule an audition, please call 1-714-630-4100.
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-877-618-9202.