A newly developed moving coil cartridge using state-of-the-art technology, the Ortofon Windfeld is of a highly advanced design. Easily classified as one of the world’s most hi-tech analogue cartridges. The MC Windfeld is Ortofon’s strongest and most resonance-free cartridge yet due to its direct mechanical connection between the motor and the tonearm. A low output impedance of 4 ohm and a medium output voltage of 0.3 mV makes the Ortofon MC Windfeld a perfect partner for most step-up transformers as well as active MC pre-amps.
• Output Voltage at 1000 Hz 5cm/sec.: .3mv
• Channel Balance at 1kHz: < 0.2dB
• Channel Separation at 1kHz: > 28dB
• Channel Separation at 15kHz: > 22dB
• Frequency Range at -3dB: 10-80,000Hz
• Frequency response FIM distortion at recommended: 20-20,000Hz +/- 1dB
• Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended Tracking Force: 100 µm
• Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 16µm/mN
• Stylus Type: Nude Ortofon Replicant 100, Special Polished
• Stylus Tip Radius: r/R 5/100 µm
• Tracking Force Range: 2.3-2.8 g (23-28 mN)
• Tracking Force Recommended: 2.6 g (26mN)
• Tracking Angle: 23°
• Internal Impedance, DC Resistance: 4 Ohm
• Recommended Load Impedance: >10 Ohm
• Cartridge Body Material: Stainless Steel/Special Alloy
• Cartridge Color: Black/Black
• Cartridge Weight: 13 grams
MSRP $ 4,094.00
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-877-618-9202.
If you are interested in this product, have questions, or want to schedule an audition, please call 1-714-630-4100.