SONUS FABER LILIUM
The Lilium by Sonus Faber is a Lyra shape design with triple thick curvature cabinets. The sub-structural ribs are strategically placed for total rejection of spurious vibrations and standing wave control. Lilium features an INFRA woofer, complex with a lightweight hard paper composite sandwich cone technology for maximum rigidity. The crossover design is non-resonant. Optimized amplitude with phase response for optimal space and time performance, the crossover is simply spectacular. The impedance at low frequencies is controlled for a clear and friendly amplifier performance. The Sonus Faber Arrow Point “Damped Apex Dome” tweeter is designed with a 28mm moving coil driver, heightened with Sonus Faber’s vibration optimized mechanical interface.
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 35.000 Hz, Stealth reflex included.
• Sensitivity: 92 db SPL (2.83V/1 m).
• Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm.
• Suggested Amplifier Power Output(w/out clipping):100 – 800 W
• Long-Term Max Input Voltage (IEC 268-5): 30 V rms.
• Dimensions : 1600mm x 491mm x 705mm (HxWxD).
• Weight : 227 lbs. each – net weight -- 343 lbs. each - shipping weight
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-877-618-9202.
Gloss Red Violin or Walnut: $70,000.00 (pr).
Gloss Black or White lthr w/ Walnut : $75,000.00 (pr).
Gold Finish - Special Order: $100,000.00 (pr).
If you are interested in this product, have questions, or want to schedule an audition, please call 1-714-630-4100.