Phantom plays your music via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. With just one PHANTOM or in a multi-room system, let the best sound in the world enter your home. Enjoy iTunes, music streaming services (Deezer, Spotify, Qobuz, TIDAL),video streaming services (Youtube, Netflix... ), every WebRadios and PodCasts.
The decision is yours!
Invented by Devialet, ADH Intelligence is a technology that has succeeded for the first time in combining the sophistication of the Analog amplification (Class A) and the power and compactness of the Digital amplification (Class D). This technology, also included in Devialet’s Expert products, amplifies the sound signal with utmost clarity and transparency.
Developed for Phantom, HBI® is the only system in the world that allows for extremly low frequencies to be emitted from such a compact space .
Absolutely revolutionary, Phantom is built around two hermetic woofers that function under high pressure. The powerful beats of the lateral domes produce a unique ultra-dense sound with physical impact. Together with ADH*, this technology allows Phantom to reproduce levels of sound at the edge of infrasound (16Hz).
The ACE® Loudspeaker technology (Active Cospherical Engine) designates the spherical conception of Phantom, inspired by the thrusting sphere of Olson, the perfect acoustical shape.
It is the ideal shape to reproduce sound and spread it's linear energy in all directions. Phantom has the perfect acoustic architecture for an omnidirectional emission with a homogeneous sound no matter the listening angle and without any sound diffraction at the surface of the speaker.
Thanks to the EVO Platform, your system keeps getting better everyday, without even requiring your intervention. Even after setting it up in your home, Phantom permanently upgrades itself for free, makes its internal connexions evolve, and continually gets better. Because Devialet practically acts against systems’ obsolescence...
- Sound Pressure Level: 99 dBSPL at 1 meter
- Amplification power: 750 W peak
- Bandwidth: 16Hz to 25kHz ± 2dB, 20Hz to 20kHz ± 0,5dB
- Digital Analog Converter: Texas Instruments PCM1798 24bits/192kHz
- Processor: - 800MHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore processor, hard IP, and FPGA in a single Cyclone V System-On-Chip (SoC)- 512 MB DDR3 Memory
- Power Supply: Power supply with IEC 90-240 V~50/60Hz
- Technologies: HBI® ; ADH® ; SAM® ; EVO®
- Size and weight: Weight: 10.5 kg, Width: 253 mm, Height: 255 mm, Depth : 343 mm
- Materials: Composite body, Internal skin: glass fiber filled polycabonate, External skin: ABS, Aluminum central core, Aluminum dome drivers
- Colors and finish: White body RAL 9016, Polished stainless steel side, White dome drivers
- Synchronization: 1 to 24 PHANTOMs
- Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi (a/b/g/n 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), Ethernet RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps (Gigabit), PLC Homeplug AV2, Toslink optical input (TV, blu-ray, video games console, …)
- Application: SPARK
- Supported OS: Windows 7+, Mac OSX 10.9+ iOS 7+, Android 4.4+
MSRP $ 1,990.00 ea.
If you are interested in this product, have questions, or want to schedule an audition, please call 1-714-630-4100.