REL ACOUSTICS - T/9i
REL have a longstanding tradition of requiring the top model in any range to be more. More than the sum of its parts, it represents the grandest scale, the highest output and the most we can do within any given technology envelope.
T/9i represents the most of T/i that we can deliver, and if sheer output alone is a primary requirement for your theater or music system then read no further. The combination of a lightweight, composite 10” driver coupled to a matching 10” T/i passive delivers speed, slam and attack when called upon but also is capable of tracing more delicate passages when necessary. Large in sonic scale, the T/9i is ideal for mating up with floor standing speakers and rooms that are on the medium-to-large size. Powerful, concussive, yet beautiful.
T/9i delivers more than just raw output. We started with our driver upgrades and built outward. The lovely cabinets grew by 4 lbs. (1.8 kg) over its predecessor due to thicker cabinet walls and improved bracing. Why? Because the additional speed and impact of the new drivers requires greater control or the benefits can be lost before they get to the listener.
REL’s acclaimed input filters and robust amplifiers result in some of the best sounding, most reliable designs ever produced. High current power supplies, huge toroidal transformers, and what many critics call the best filters in the world produce the famous REL Effect—wherein not simply the bass region but ALL music and movie sound is uplifted and improved.
Arrow™ Zero Compression Wireless: REL are quickly growing into an industry leader in wireless. Following on the heels of the acclaimed LongBow™ Wireless, Arrow delivers much of the promise and connectivity of hardwired RELs with the placement flexibility and pure cool factor of great wireless for all of T/i. For a reasonable sum, Arrow gives you the ability to place subs in distant corners, along glass walls, or on hardwood floors where a cable would otherwise destroy the effect.
Features and Specs:
• Type: Front – Passive Radiator, front-firing passive radiator, down-firing active woofer
• Active Drive Unit: 10 in., 254mm long-throw, inverted dust cap, Steel Chassis
• Passive Radiator: 10 in., 254mm
• Lower Frequency Response in Room: 28 Hz at - 6 dB
• Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Lo Level single phono, LFE phono
• Gain Control Range: 80 dB
• Power Output: 300 watts (RMS)
• Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees
• Amplifier Type: Class AB
• Fully Electronic with SET-SAFE: Yes
• D.C. Fault: Yes
• Output Short: Yes
• Mains Input Voltage: 220 - 240 volts, 110 - 120 volts for certain markets
• Fuses: 3.15 Amp semi delay 230 volts, 6.3 Amp semi delay 115 volts
• Dimensions (W x H x D)*: 13 x 15.2 x 16 in., (330x373.5x 350mm)
• Net Weight: 41.3lbs. (18.7kg)
• Finish (Gloss): Piano Black or White Lacquer
MSRP $ 1,249.00 – T/9i
If you are interested in this product, have questions, or want to schedule an audition, please call 1-714-630-4100.