ROGUE AUDIO NINETY-NINE MAGNUM & SUPER MAGNUM
Rogue’s 99 preamplifier’s immense detail mixes with its sleek design to create a brand new level of ultra high performance audio equipment. Designed and engineered without compromise, the Ninety-Nine boasts ruler flat response, tremendous bandwidth, huge dynamic range, and vanishingly low levels of distortion. However, extraordinary test-bench specifications tell only part of the story. While tube preamplifiers are widely regarded as providing the most natural and appealing sound, the Ninety-Nine preamplifier must be auditioned in person to be fully appreciated. The smooth yet detailed sound of the Ninety-Nine can only be described as remarkable, with a presence that will bring your system to new heights of sonic performance.
From a technical standpoint, the Rogue Ninety-Nine utilizes four 6SN7 tubes configured in a mu-follower circuit topology. An analog remote volume control enhances the listening experience without compromising sonic integrity, and a logical turn on procedure protects downstream components while prolonging tube life and performance. The massive power supply includes a toroidal transformer in a separate chassis, high-speed HEXFRED diodes, seven separate regulators and a toroidal high voltage transformer. An uncompromised "leading edge" design housed in an elegant and refined package. Truly ... An Intelligent Indulgence.
Features and Specs:
• All tube mu-follower circuit topology
• Metal remote volume control
• Massive fully regulated high voltage supply
• Mono, mute, and record functions
• Separate power supply chassis
• Slow-start automated logical turn-on
• (4) 6SN7 tube complement line stage
• Ultra heavy-duty gold RCA inputs
• Optional mm/mc phono board
• Precision components throughout
• Heavy machined aluminum faceplate
• Heavy (2 ounce) copper circuit board
• Toroidal high voltage supply
• Headphone jack
• Entirely designed and built in the U.S.A.
• 3 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
• Frequency response: 1Hz-200KHz ± 1dB
• THD: <0.1%
• Gain: line stage: 23dB
• Gain - mm phono: 65dB
• Gain - mc phono: 75dB
• RIAA accuracy: ± 0.1dB
• Rated output: 1.5V
• Maximum output: 30V PP
• Output impedance: 350 Ohms
• Dimensions: 17"W x 5½"H x 14"D
• Weight: 27 lbs.
• Shipping weight: 32 lbs.
• Power requirements: 115/230V - 50/60Hz
US MSRP $2,595.00 -- Ninety-Nine Magnum
US MSRP $2,995.00 – Ninety-Nine Super Magnum
If you are interested in this product, have questions, or want to schedule an audition, please call 1-714-630-4100.