ROGUE AUDIO THE PHARAOH INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER
The Pharaoh amplifier had one overarching goal: The realization of an integrated amplifier that, without compromise, would offer the performance of the finest separates. To that end, the Pharaoh uniquely combines solid state power amplification with tube preamplification to deliver amazing dynamics as well as the organic midrange and sweet top end that only a tube amp can provide. Along with truly outstanding sonics, the Pharaoh boasts numerous features including a tube headphone circuit, mm/mc user adjustable phono, home theater bypass, remote controlled volume with mute, and a processor loop. The Pharaoh is truly a "one box" solution to all of your amplifier needs.
From a technical standpoint, the all important preamplifier section utilizes a pair of long plate 12AU7 tubes configured in a mu-follower topology. Large oil filled coupling caps and a host of exotic parts ensure that the audio signal is preserved perfectly during this critical stage of amplification. A huge linear power supply is then used to deliver energy to the solid state power amplifier section. Designed around the highly regarded Hypex OEM modules, the amplifiers provide seemingly unlimited power and dynamics.
It's Good to Be King.....
Features and Specs:
• 185 WPC/8 ohms 350WPC/4 ohms
• Pure tube mu-follower preamplifier
• Slow-start automated logical turn-on
• Green design with extremely low power consumption
• Standby 6W, 1/2 Power 235W, Full power 435W
• Damping factor > 1000
• Discrete tube based headphone amplifier
• Three pairs of line level inputs
• One pair phono inputs, mm/mc with 40/60 dB gain
• One pair balanced XLR inputs
• Adjustable phono loading (custom values available)
• Tube driven 1/4" headphone jack
• Massive high storage linear power supplies
• Mundorf EVO oil coupling caps
• Precision components throughout
• Fully tested, burned-in, and auditioned
• Detachable IEC power cord
• 39 pounds/45 pounds shipping weight
• 18.25" wide x 18" deep (incl. posts and knobs) 6.5" high
• Entirely designed and hand built in the USA
• 3 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
US MSRP $3,495.00
If you are interested in this product, have questions, or want to schedule an audition, please call 1-714-630-4100.