GOLDENEAR TRITON FIVE
The Triton Five is a larger version of the Award Winning Triton Seven, with superior dynamic range and even deeper bass extension, plus important refinements carried over from the Triton One development program. The Triton Five’s high-resolution sonic performance makes it ideal for use in two channel systems of the highest quality, as well as complete multi-channel surround music and home theater systems. The Five’s unique cabinet shape is both acoustically purposeful as well as strikingly attractive. Its narrow front baffle and stylish rearward rake, in conjunction with the complex crossover, both aligns the driver array precisely for a coherent wave-launch directed at ear level at the listening position, as well as results in non-parallel front and rear baffles for better control of internal standing waves. And, the non-parallel side cabinet walls and slanted top provide the same acoustical performance benefit. The Five incorporates FOUR side-mounted, opposing, inertial balanced planar sub-bass radiators, located on either side of the cabinet down near the floor for optimum coupling to the room. The Fives deliver exceptional performance with reasonably priced receivers, while also allowing you to appreciate the subtle qualities of the world’s finest audio components.
• Dimensions: 6-5/8˝ W (front) x 8-1/8˝ W (rear) x 12-3/8˝ D x 44-1/4˝ H
• Base: 11˝ W x 16-1/2˝ D
• Weight: 40lbs (product) / 56lbs (shipping)
• Frequency Response: 26 Hz - 35 kHz
• Efficiency: 90 dB
• Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
• Driver Complement: Two - 6˝ High-Definition Cast-Basket Mid/Bass Drivers, coupled to: Four - 8˝ Planar Sub-Bass Radiators, One - HVFR™ High-Velocity Folded Ribbon Tweeter
• Recommended Amplification: 15 - 400 watt/channel
US MSRP $999.99/each
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-714-630-4100.
If you are interested in this product or have questions, please call 1-877-618-9202.